I need my tennis fix!

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO WATCH TENNIS. I think I'm going through a withdrawal. I can't watch live matches on tv anymore! I hate our new cable for not having both ESPN and Star Sports! All we have is Basketball TV -- that's so lame! How am I supposed to watch and support Roger Federer now?! I only get updates from the news and/or the internet, but I still need to watch live matches!!! Especially now that it's Indian Wells which is the first tournament Roger's joining ever since he lost his #1 spot. HE NEEDS MY SUPPORT NOW!! Anyone know where I can watch live streams online? :

And about the news that my Roger's going to be a dad soon. I heard about it around two nights before and I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. On one hand, I'm super duper excited for Roger and Mirka. I want to see their baby soon. I'd bet it will be sooo cute! On the other hand, it means that he's seriously out of the market now. Yeah, asa pa ako right? But still.. D:

I hope Roger Federer wins this time! I'd be super happy if he did. Allez Roger!

0 left something:

Post a Comment