I made it :)

Yeah, the mushy batch message was posted before this when it should have been the other way around, but I'm still going to anyway. Just try and stop me. :))

Finally, it's over.

Senior year is (technically) done. All that is left is for me to march up that stage and get that much coveted diploma I've been working my ass off for 4 years.

After a week of sleepless nights and cramming til the wee hours of the morning, I can finally relax and slow down.

It has been difficult, but I've managed to survive...
- months of the research paper
- college entrance exams
- insane projects
- deadly deadlines
- classes that suck the energy and life out of you
- Unit Tests and Term Exams (I might actually just miss these)

Of course, with all the things you don't look forward to every morning you wake up, there are things that I will miss when everything's really done, like...
- my class- IV-2, I will love you forever
- Shakespeare Festivals
- everyday sabaw moments in class
- everyday hyper moments in class
- class retreats
- all my friends
- gimmicks after school
- ENGLISH CLASSES- I'd go back and sit-in in one of these anytime
- some teachers I will definitely miss
- and of course, batch Twenty_09

As the cliche saying goes, it has been one hella bumpy rollercoaster ride. But it was one ride that has been worth it every single moment.


"When you set out on your journey to Ithaca, pray that the road is long, full of adventure, full of knowledge..." - Ithaca, Constantine P. Cavafy

0 left something:

Post a Comment