A bout of depression

I felt so sad yesterday. As in when my relatives who lived near us came over our house to celebrate, I was so down. I actually broke down thrice. I dunno why I was so depressed but I had to run up to the bathroom just to let it out. I washed my face and told myself, "What's wrong with you? Stop crying, for God's sakes." Sigh... It makes me wonder if I have depression. Not just feeling "emo" but the actual sickness. I mean, this wasn't the first time I felt really sad for no apparent reason. Like one minute I'm okay, then I'll be depressed and I won't fell better for a long time. Maybe I'm bipolar? I dunno, but both are bad news : Yesterday I felt empty and heavy at the same time. I was thinking of all my problems and misfortunes that for a minute I could suddenly relate to Hamlet. And it had to happen on my birthday. Happy birthday. Isn't that ironic?

Sigh. Why so sad? I need to be happier!

4 left something:

Sydney said...

aww letlet baby :( I'm like that too :| I'm not really good at giving suggestions but i think we should just both stay positive and happy :)

Berniceypie said...

I have bipolar moments too at times! :| But don't worry, Syd and I are here for you :)

Nicole said...

yeah I think I should just be more positive with life :)) thanks for caring, guys :) >:D<

Sydney said...

we love our bread we love our butter but most of all WE LOVE EACH OTHER :P whuuuts!

Post a Comment