You need to lie in order to live sometimes

I haven't heard from anyone besides the people in my house lately. I'm starting to get bored and I can't get pass the last dude in File 1 of Amateur Surgeon. He keeps dying of burns/excessive ant bites/his heart stopping. Gaaaah. I want to go out again with all my kada this time. Syd's was soooo fun but I missed Bernice. :( And I don't remember much after I drank idon'tknowhowmany shots of tequila and glasses of the thing inside the pitcher... I think I fell asleep most of the time. :)) I really don't get how people can stand being drunk a lot. Being tipsy is fun and okay, but once you start puking and falling asleep on the toilet bowl, it's something entirely different. I can't wait for the next inuman, though. Hahahaha.

Bernice, Syd, Cea, Alex!! Let's go out again soon! It should be all of us coz I miss everyone already. I don't like being bored at all. :( Let's go before everyone goes abroad/somewhere far and I get hopelessly stuck here until you all get back. :O

7 left something:

Anonymous said...

Being tipsy is fun and okay, but once you start puking and falling asleep on the toilet bowl, it's something entirely different.

Or when something unexpected happens :O hahaha :))

Anonymous said...

I missed Bernice. :(

I missed you too! LIKE WHOA :(

Anonymous said...

Bernice, Syd, Cea, Alex!! Let's go out again soon!

DAPAAAAAAAAAAAT! :(

Nicole said...

you would know about that, right Bernice? :)) we were tame that night actually O:)

aww >:D< inuman again! @-) :))

let's go REALLY soon! linalangaw na ako sa bahay :| =))

Sydney said...

buti ka nga nilalangay lang ako nilalamok :)) haha

Sydney said...

*nilalangaw

Nicole said...

=)) mag off lotion ka! :))

Post a Comment