Nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy

I deperately need to stop over-analyzing every little thing. Stop making stupid and impossible assumptions that only lead to false hope. Stop thinking too highly of myself, feeling I'm the center of attention. I need to control my overactive imagination. I have to stop being so damn desperate and deluding myself on something that would never, ever happen.

I really don't know what's going on. I thought that phase was over, then it comes back suddenly. It's not like me but it just keeps coming back. Am I really this deep in desperation?

I seriously, seriously want to bang my head on a wall, just to forget.






I want out.







Because I'm just pointlessly, slowly killing myself, and none would be the wiser.

1 left something:

Bea said...

AWWWW~ Same here. :(

Post a Comment